Providers of information, goods, and services related to adapted physical activity are invited to exhibit at the 22nd ISAPA 2019! This educational event draws together 500 to 700 adapted physical activity researchers, program directors, practitioners, and students from all regions of the world to explore topics in adapted physical education, disability sports, and therapeutic recreation.
Exhibits will be in a high-traffic area near symposium sessions and events. Visitors from a number of countries often are not aware of or do not have easy access to books and equipment from the U.S. This is a rare opportunity to present your offerings and expand your outreach across the globe.
Exhibitor registration includes a complimentary Professional level symposium registration with a tour of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and dinner at the historic home, Morven. See the Program
- Complimentary Professional level registration for one representative
- One table 6 feet (2 meters) wide and one chair
- Logo, brief description and link on the mobile app Exhibitors page
- Brief description with contact information in the printed program
- Listing and link on the symposium website
- Follow the registration link below
- Create an account (or log in if you have used our abstract/registration site before)
- Select "Symposium Attendee and Exhibit Registration"
- Confirm/update the contact information and select "Update & Continue"
- Select Exhibit Booth as the Registration Type and select either 1 or 2 tables
- Enter the Booth Representative information and select "Update & Continue"
- Select a payment option and check out